- Do you have an idea for a book, but don’t know where to begin?
- Would you like to write, but don’t believe your story is worth telling?
- Are you looking for a structure to keep you on track with your project?
- What roadblocks come up for you in the writing process? No time, not good enough, too critical of self, etc.
When I was writing my book, I was connected to a wonderful network of people that kept me on track, reminded me that book writing is a process, and celebrated my successes. They reminded me that what I was experiencing- the ups and downs of writing, the frustration, the vulnerability of having my story public, were things writers must overcome. I had many mentors guiding my way. I actually joined a wonderful group of women that now help others bring their books to life. Read about how I am connected. Self- Publishing Experts can guide your process from beginning to end, with amazing people to help you with all aspects of book writing/ book production/ book marketing. Check out the Self-Publishing Experts.
As a book mentor, I
- I believe that everyone has a story to tell and share.
- I walk the journey with you, from idea to outline to chapters and manuscript
- I offer a creative mind to help you organize and create a story that grabs the reader’s attention.
- I create a space of safety where you can learn and grow as a writer.
- I remind you that writing is a process and trusting the process will lead you on a journey much bigger than your story.